Monday, September 5, 2016

Young Thug Wishes Lil Wayne Could Love Him the Way He Loves Wayne


RadioOnFire.com - Young Thug says he’s holding Lil Wayne down regardless of the circumstances and professed his undying support to the Young Money head on Twitter this week.
“@LilTunechi I promise I’m holding u down no matter what .. f**k the world and what they thinkfeel I’m with u for life, ur the reason I rap,” wrote Thugger. He went on to explain Lil Wayne’s importance to his career. “I jut wish u could love me the way I love u big bro.. ur my idol for life and I hope ur sorry for bashing me, not knowing how much I love you,” he continued.

Thug joined other supporters like Chance the Rapper and Lupe Fiasco who voice their support for Weezy after he announced that he feels defeated and wants to bow out of the rap game. “I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fans but I’m dun,” he wrote. Young Thug and Wayne had their fair share of issues in the past. When Thug was running with Rich Gang and Birdman he mocked Lil Wayne by naming his upcoming mixtape “Carter 6.” The name had to be changed due to legal issues, however, Wayne took it as a direct insult. Thugger never outright dissed Wayne, but still released the mixtape with a slightly altered “Barter 6” title.
Source: instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment