Friday, September 16, 2016

J Prince to Deal with Birdman, Help Lil Wayne Get What's Owed Him


RadioOnFire.com - Now that he has rescinded on his public resignation from rap, and it's been established that Lil Wayne is in fact not retiring from the music business, questions remain as to if, when and how, he will break free from the gridlock that has kept he and Birdman from moving his career along. Enter Rap-A-Lot boss, James Prince, who has made his presence felt within Young Money quarters of late. Prince delivered a message via TMZ, putting Birdman on notice, adding that he's got Wayne's back, and will soon be coming to get what's his.
"I witnessed the hard work that went into Drake's career and for Cash Money to try and take something that isn't theirs to take, does not sit well with me and family around the world," he said.
Prince showed up on the radar of fans who follow Drake on social media last month, when he came to the OVO rapper's defense, as goons claiming to ride for Meek Mill waited outside of the Wells Fargo Center, with plans to confront him for performing "Back to Back" in their city. Prince's relationship with the Young Money team runs deeper than a lot of people know, with his son Jas Prince having discovered Drake and connected him with Wayne. Wayne let his affiliation with the southern rap mogul be known some weeks back, when during an appearance at the Summer Sixteen stop in Houston, he told the crowd, "I got a real real street group around here. I've been in Houston since I was about 14-years-old. I want you to know that I know, that them other n****s' f***ing me over right now, but I always know I got a mother****ing family in Rap-A-Lot out here."
"Where [Wayne] is weak, I am strong. He has gained an ally, and together we will get back all money owed to him and my son off the Drake albums," Prince told TMZ.
Source: tmz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment