Monday, September 5, 2016

Drake Sides with Lil Wayne During Birdman Feud


RadioOnFire.com - With his current situation with Birdman and Cash Money Records.
Drizzy took to social media to let the public know that he’s riding with the man who put him in the game. “The boss @liltunechi. We are fighting until you get yours. Freedom to drop music and peace of mind. I don’t know what these other weirdos are on with all the side talks, but I know you gave me a shot and all I can ever do with the rest of my life is return the favor. YOUNG MONEY FOREVER,” he wrote.


Drake was responding to a statement made by Weezy over the weekend when he alluded to leaving the rap game and said he felt defeated.  “I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fans, but I’m dun,” tweeted Wayne. Lil Wayne introduced the world to Drake back in 2009 and made him the flagship artist of his Young Money label. His protege has gone on to surpass him in many ways, and there have been rumors of Drake leaving the label, but nothing ever materialized. Drake brought Wayne out at a recent show, and Weezy even claims they are planning a follow-up to their Drake Vs. Wayne tour.
Source: instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment