Wednesday, September 14, 2016

50 Cent Attacks Baby Mama After Back and Forth with Son


RadioOnFire.com - 50 Cent once again said Shaniqua Tompkins, the mother of his first child Marquise, is behind their problems with each other and he attacked her on social media.
The rapper took a picture of himself at the WNBA game and posted the following caption. “Life is full of choices, some you can’t take back. If you hate me why you don’t change your son’s name to tompkins. If I'm the problem why were you crying saying its your fault you didn't let him see his grandparents for 4 years? I’m not your enemy you are. #startJOBhuntingNOw.”
The back and forth between 50 Cent and his son Marquise started after the rapper posted a countdown to the end of his child support payments. Marquise responded to the calendar with a somewhat positive response. “Don’t worry I’ll make u proud! Just don’t forget to tell me happy birthday that day cause u missed a few,” he wrote. 50’s post seemed like it was aimed more towards the boy’s mother and she took it as such. She responded to her critics who agreed with 50. “Your whack hiding behind a fake account..” she said. “I realized just like@50Cent can’t spell he can’t add either. He got shot in 2000. I moved him to my Mother’s house in PA. He was broke and was stuck in his deal on Sony/track masters his advance was 65k and Jamaster J took 50k of it + Attorney fee he was left with 5k which couldn’t possibly carry him to the year 2004 when he got his deal with Shady Aftermath. So I was working and he was dependent on my taxes like my children!!!” Shaniqua seems to have made a mistake as 50 signed to Shady Aftermath in 2002.
Source: hiphopdx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment