Friday, September 16, 2016

Rah Digga Addresses Kid Cudi Situation, Says Safaree Wrote Nicki Minaj's Lyrics


RadioOnFire.com - A trolling fan told Rah Digga that she could never “wash” Nicki Minaj in a battle and she bounced back by alleging that the Queens rapper had her lyrics written by ex-boyfriend Safaree.
The fan took a shot at the former first lady of Flip Mode and she wasn’t afraid to blast back. “@therealrahdigga you definitely can’t wash Nicki Minaj..I put my life on it that Nicki will kill you lyrically,” he wrote. Digga bounced back with a bold proclamation and accusation towards Nicki. “Oh I think I’ll stand…while I wash your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper in 2016…and 2017…and so forth. w/ her lyrics or Safaree’s?? Quit while you ahead bro.. u got 8 lives left.”
Digga seemed to be enjoying herself when the argument started and shouted out Kid Cudi. “These kids love to come at you w/ the nonsense but when I react I’m the mad/pressed one lol…YALL STARTED THIS. I was over here minding my business enjoying the Kid Cudi rant then a mono wanna come at me sideways.. AND I WAS WAITIN AT THE DOOR LIKE,” she wrote. The short Twitter back and forth birthed a slew of hilarious memes. A lot of fans came to her defense. Safaree admitted to helping his ex-girlfriend with her lyrics when he interviewed with The Breakfast Club in 2015.
Source: boxden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment