Monday, August 8, 2016

Power Creator Hits Back at 50 Cent After He Rants About His Nude Scene


RadioOnFire.com - The new season of 50 Cent's Starz show "Power" recently debuted and it has been receiving some of the highest ratings since its start. This should be something that 50 is happy about, but it seems he may have other things to worry about. The rapper took to Instagram to curse out the creator of "Power," Courtney Kemp after his penis was allegedly shown on screen during a sex scene in episode four. 50's caption read, "Man I just saw episode 4, of POWER. Courtney I'm a kill you, this is not funny . I think I just saw my [eggplant emoji] in a scene. What the f*** Courtney call my phone NOW!!!"
Since then, Kemp has responded with an Instagram post of her own saying "Ghost must die and @50Cent must lie because you knew what we were shooting during 404. Yeah that's your [eggplant emoji] you signed the waiver like everybody else." She then posted another photo showing her name as the executive producer of the show, which was another jab at 50.
Before the episode aired, 50 Cent spoke about the nude scene, telling TV Guide, "My penis is going to debut! ...I don't give a f***. First, it was supposed to be darker [after footage was edited.] You couldn't see it on the screen. [A producer] was like, 'I gotta show you! When you put it on the screen, you can see it.' I don't care."
Source: perezhilton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment