Monday, August 15, 2016

Future Says He's Been in The Studio Every Day for Past 5 Years


RadioOnFire.com - It's not a coincidence that while he tours as Drake's hand selected opener for his Summer Sixteen tour, Future is moving up the Billboard 100 chart with his feature on DJ Khaled's single, "I Got the Keys." With seven projects under his belt since 2015 and three #1 albums to his name, it would be hard to argue against projections of the Atlanta rapper being the future of Hip Hop. In a recent MTV exclusive dubbed "The Reign of Future," the artist born Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn sheds light on what it took to find himself being so popular, that the industry has spawned a soundalike or two to adapt his wave.
“I’ve been going to the studio every day for the last five years,” the self-proclaimed 'Future Hendrix' claimed before expanding on what has motivated his prolific run. “Every day. People like, ‘Why you work so hard?’, ‘Why you always in the studio?’, ‘Why you work more than anybody?’ Because I know I’m going to be worth more than them at the end of the day. I might not be there now, but once my work catch up to my worth, I’m going to be a billionaire.”
By the age of 32, the grand majority of rappers have already seen their best days. Only an elite few ever peak to the level Future has, and with the degree of exposure he is enjoying after four albums and a dozen mixtapes, it is now his time.
Source: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment