Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Jhene Aiko's Husband Denies Abusing Her After Social Media Feud


RadioOnFire.com - Jhene Aiko’s husband producer Dot Da Genius finally broke his silence on their pending divorce and claims he never abused her.
He recently took to Instagram to address the controversy and his views on hitting women. “In light of public threats, false allegations, and attempts to slander my name and character, I am compelled to speak up. Because my nature is peaceful, I’ve been silent out of respect for all involved, and to maintain my privacy,” he wrote. “However, I believe the truth must be heard, which is that I’ve never been violent or abusive towards any woman in my life. Such behavior is abhorrent to me and far from how I conduct myself. Moving forward, I will continue to focus on my family, friends, and music, and soon enough the entire truth shall come to light.”
Aiko and Dot are expected to divorce soon. She was allegedly cheating on him with rapper Big Sean and has been seen kissing him on stage. The singer had previously claimed that her relationship with the producer had been dead for some time. Some of her recent tweets even point to an abusive relationship between the two. Big Sean has remained silent on the matter.
Source: allhiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment