Saturday, August 13, 2016

Joe Budden Walks Out of Interview with Hot 97 After Breaking Down Drake Beef


RadioOnFire.com - Joe Budden recently sat down with Hot 97's Ebro, Peter Rosenberg, and Laura Stylez, to speak about his beef with Drake and where he stands with the situation now. After explaining that he felt like he had to release some diss records after Drake allegedly took a subliminal shot at Joe on "No Shopping," Joe said that he's over the beef now.
"I mean, it's been a non-issue for me. It's been dead for me. At this point, it's the fans and the media keeping this going. I don't have any more bars for him...well I do."
Towards the end of the conversation, things started to get tense, as Joe was asked why he fired his I'll Name This Podcast Later co-host Marisa Mendez, who was present at the interview, via text. Before walking out, Joe tells the radio hosts, "Next time I come here for an interview, send my manager the talk points," as he believed that not enough emphasis was placed on his upcoming album, Rage & The Machine.



Watch the full interview up top and see Joe walk out around the 38:44 mark.
Source: Hot 97

No comments:

Post a Comment