Sunday, July 31, 2016

Toya Wright's Two Brothers Allegedly Murdered in New Orleans


RadioOnFire.com - According to multiple reports, Toya Wright's brothers, Rudy and Josh Johnson, were killed while sitting in their car in New Orleans' 7th Ward. The New Orleans Police department tweeted about a shooting at the intersection of Pauger & N. Miro in New Orleans, at 1:26am, which is believed to be connected to the shooting involving Rudy and Josh.



After the news broke, K. Michelle set her beef with Toya aside to send her condolences to the "Marriage Bootcamp" reality star. K. Michelle tweeted to Toya, "@ToyaWright I would DM u but we blocked each other long ago. I just received word of ur loss. Even though we've never met my heart hurts 4u. nobody deserves that type of pain.We may never be best friend but U are my sister in Christ. I pray for u and your whole family." You can read more of her tweets below.








Source: Fameolous

No comments:

Post a Comment