Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Joe Budden Releases 2nd Drake Diss Track "Wake"


RadioOnFire.com - Joe Budden used Drake's trolling ways against him dropping a second diss track at 2:31am, the supposed time the 6 God was born.
Joe Budden says he's waited five days for a response from Drake and vents his disappointments in another diss track titled "Wake". The New Jersey rapper decided to go the Drake's "Back-to Back" example and resembled the cover art with a similar baseball theme. Aside from pointing out his lack of patience after releasing "Making A Murder Pt. 1," Joey decided to provoke a response with his second diss track with some pretty hard bars.
I'm seeing habits switch, magic tricks/ You froggy behind that Apple fix/ The passiveness in your manor I might react to it/ Automatic s***/ Ratchet kids at your crib that can't even spell Calabasas b****/ So I take all the guns, load half the clips/ I just notice you run, we mention half of Clipse/ I'll save that for another time I'll get back to it.


Do you think Drake should respond?

Source VladTV

No comments:

Post a Comment