Monday, July 18, 2016

Kim Kardashian Posts Video of Kanye & Taylor Swift Discussing 'Famous' Lyrics



RadioOnFire.com - Upon dropping his album The Life of Pablo, Kanye West caused commotion with the track "Famous" that features the bars "for all my southside n*ggas that know me best, I feel like me and Taylor [Swift] might still have sex / Why? I made that b*tch famous." Once many started to talk about the lyrics, West made it known that Taylor Swift actually gave him approval on the lyrics personally via a phone call, a claim that her and her team have denied profusely.

WATCH CLIP HERE

Now via videos on her Snapchat, Kim Kardashian has released footage that shows the call that took place between West and Swift about "Famous." In the footage, you can hear West asking Swift for her opinion on the lyrics about her after he read them. After hearing the lyrics, Swift responded "Go with whatever line you think is better. It's obviously very tongue-in-cheek either way. If people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like 'He called me and told me the lines before he came out. Joke's on you guys. We're fine.'"
Swift responded to the video footage, saying "Being falsely painted as a liar when I was never given the full story or played any part of the song is character assassination. I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative, one that I have never asked to be a part of since 2009." Watch the clip above.
Source: twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment