Monday, January 19, 2015

Tiger Woods' Front Tooth Accidentally Knocked Out By Photog While Watching GF Lindsey Vonn's Record Breaking 63rd World Cup Win


RadioOnFire.com - When Tiger Woods surprised his girlfriend Lindsey Vonn by showing up to see her at a World Cup event in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy on Monday, January 19, something was conspicuously missing.
The multi-millionaire golf pro was missing one of his front teeth missing, but why?


Woods' agent, Mark Steinberg, told The Associated Press that a photographer accidentally hit Woods in the mouth with his camera during a surge towards the awards podium, knocking out the tooth.


Still, it was great time for Tiger and Lindsey as she became the record holder by winning her 63rd World Cup.

"It was an amazing surprise," Vonn said. "I'm so happy that he's here. ... Everyone important to me is here - my mom and dad and my sister and Tiger - it's pretty incredible. I didn't think it was going to get better than yesterday and today topped it. I knew it was him immediately. He loves that stupid mask."

No comments:

Post a Comment