Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Glee Star Naya Rivera Says "I Think That White People Shower A Lot More Than Ethnics."




RadioOnFire.com - Glee star Naya Rivera inserted her foot in her mouth during an appearance on The View on Tuesday, January 13.



The topic of starting your day with a shower came up when the 28-year old actress offered her opinion.




"I have a theory about showering. Which is I think that white people shower a lot more than ethnics," Rivera said.



"Really?" co-host Rosie O'Donnell responded.



"I feel like showering more than once a day, or every day, is such a white-people thing," Rivera explained.


O'Donnell then spotted a woman in the audience who was having a fit. "Look, there's an African American woman in a yellow shirt that's about to have a heart attack."





At that point Naya attempted to explain her point.



"My mom is half black, half Puerto Rican and she showers every day, so I'm allowed to say this. But, I can say I'm now married to a white man and he showers a lot. Two, three times a day. I'm like, 'what are you doing?'"



She later admitted that she only showers once or twice every three days herself. It wasn't long before social media lit a fire and began to roast her.

No comments:

Post a Comment