Friday, November 14, 2014

Still Beefin: Tyga Palms Drake's EX GF Dollicia Bryan's Cheeks In New Photo. Casts Her In Diss Video 'Make It Work' (Pics)


Tyga continues to throw shots at his YMCMB label mate Drake. He first loaded up the cannons by dissing Drizzy in an interview with Vibe on October 22.
"I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me," Tyga said. "I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together."


He then released the diss track entitled "Make It Work."
"N*gga never was my homie, all these b*tches know you're corny," Tyga raps on the song.

Champagne Papi fired back by posting a photo on Instagram with Tyga's rumored girlfriend, Kylie Jenner.


T-Raww has fanned the flames even more by casting Drake's ex-girlfriend Dollicia Bryan in his music video for "Make It Work." Bryan posted an Instagram photo with the Last King's boss palming her a$$.

Crazy sh*t...

No comments:

Post a Comment