Sunday, November 23, 2014

Catonya Lester (Lester Public Relations) Celebrates Birthday at Oxygen



RadioOnFire.com - Friday night I had a full schedule. Early evening was spent editing various stories for RadioOnFire.com. Later that night, I was scheduled to be interviewing several artist in downtown Baltimore for an upcoming show. 

Even with all that on my plate, I had to make it to a birthday celebration for longtime friend and frequent collaborator, Catonya Lester (Lester Public Relations). There was no way I could miss her event, this hard working diva has been instrumental in much of my success. Get in touch with her for all your (public relations) needs.

The birthday party was at a spot I am very familiar with - Oxygen, 10 South Calvert St., Baltimore, Md 

Veteran Party promoter, DChase and Friends hosts the weekly "I Love Fridays" happy hour at Oxygen. DJ One Luv and DJ Jamal held down the music with a sexy mix of old and new hits. Nice atmosphere with several others celebrating, partying, eating and of course - drinking. If you are looking for a Friday Nite spot, check this one out!



No comments:

Post a Comment