Monday, November 24, 2014

Ex-NBC Employee Says He Sent Money To Women For Bill Cosby! - "I Felt Like A Pimp!"



RadioOnFire.com - Things seem to be getting worse for Bill Cosby. A former employee of NBC Entertainment who says he worked for Bill Cosby has come forward to claim he regularly brought young women to Cosby's dressing room. He also says he was asked to send money to multiple women over the years.

Frank Scotti claims that as Cosby's right-hand man, it was once his job to guard the door after bringing young women to Cosby's dressing room in Brooklyn, but that he doesn't know what went on behind closed doors. 

"I felt like a pimp,'' Scotti, 90, told Kate Snow in an interview that aired on TODAY Monday. "Every time he had somebody I had to watch, I had the girl stay there. I felt dirty."



No comments:

Post a Comment