Monday, June 2, 2014

Lavar Walker Claims Mike Epps & His Goons Hospitalized Him After He Made A Parody Of The Comedian On IG [Video]


A parody video may have gotten an Atlanta beaten up and hospitalized at the hands ofMike Epps and his crew.
Lavar Walker made an Instagram video spoofing the beef between Epps and Kevin Hart. In the clip Epps appears to have been snorting cocaine.
Walker claims that he was attacked by Epps outside Uptown Comedy Corner in Atlanta on Saturday, May 31.

"I was going out to meet him and he struck me," Walker told 11 Alive. "He struck me and two other guys he had with him struck me and hospitalized me. Beat me over this joke."
In addition to being punched, Walker was reportedly slammed into Epp's Ferrari, kicked in the stomach and had his cell phone thrown onto a roof. He was treated at Grady Memorial Hospital for heavy bruising and cuts to his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment