Wednesday, June 4, 2014

50 Cent Confirms "New G-Unit Album Should Be Here By November."


50 Cent appeared on Philadelphia television station Fox 29 and confirmed a new G-Unit album is on the way.
"You’ll see an album by late November,” he said.
Gear up people, the G-Unit takeover has begun

Producers Nascent and QB confirmed that they are currently laying down tracks for 50 and the Unit.
“Right now we’re working on the new 50, J. Cole, Wale and Count from L.E.P. Bogus Boys” said Nascent. “The new album and also the new G-Unit project we‘ve been working on. We have a good relationship with them over there. We always send them new music, but that right now is a thing we’re focused on.”
50 told Revolt TV that the reunion will lead to bigger things from each of the members.
"It wasn't difficult for me to pull G-Unit back together. That's mine, they're like my little brothers. The difficult part is me going through the expectations. Because they're my little brothers, they expect me to do it for them at some points. So now I'm just going to do what we doing now, until everybody's ready." 
It's the Unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment