Sunday, June 22, 2014

Kevin Hart Says Marrying Young Hurt His Marriage! His Ex Wife Will Appear in New Reality Show!


Funny Man Kevin Hart has taken the time to talk on a serious topic that he is very familiar with, during his ‘The Ringer’ promo run with Entertainment Tonight. Hart unveiled that he believe his first marriage to Totti Hart, had been strained due to the couple marrying young and not fully understanding the duties that come within a unity. (He cheated)

Kevin, who is having a breakout $25 million dollar year, is one of the most sought after actors in the game.

ET's Rocsi Diaz recently sat down with Kevin Hart's ex Torrei Hart, who's one of the stars of VH1's upcoming reality show Atlanta Exes, and she made some bold claims about her ex's current girlfriend, model Eniko Parrish.
"I never lashed out," Torrei said in the interview, which aired Tuesday, claiming that it was Kevin's infidelity with Parrish which broke up their nearly seven-year marriage. "I never tried to punch her in the face, even though I've had moments where -- trust and believe -- I wanted to K.O. her ass."
"It does hurt that my kids have to be around a woman who broke up a marriage," Torrei added. "I was with [Kevin] when he was selling sneakers for five dollars an hour. I was at every show. I was at his first show where he ever did standup ... I was his muse. I was there from the beginning."
Diamond K of RadioOnFire.com says:
What is the right age to get married at? I think this depends on the maturity level of the two people involved. At the same time, both people in the relationship need to experience a certain amount of fun as single people before the marriage happens if it is going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment