Monday, October 3, 2016

Rich the Kid Denies Beating Up his Alleged Wife


RadioOnFire.com - Elle, a member of the Twerk Team, revealed that she is married to Rich the Kid, they have a son together and she's pregnant with their second child.  Rich initially denied even knowing Elle, so she posted a picture of their marriage certificate on Instagram.  She also posted pictures of bruises on her face, claiming that he verbally and physically abused her.
Following the marriage proof and abuse accusation, Rich the Kid changed his tune about not knowing her and said that she's bitter.  He recorded videos of himself showing off his jewelry and accused her of stealing from him.
"Women lie, men lie, numbers don't lie," said Rich.  "So you mad I won't pay your car note huh?  So you stealing $2500 out my account huh? So you mad cuz I keep flexin huh?  Oh they mad cuz I keep flexin huh? Rings on every finger huh? F--k outta here!"
In the second video, he denied ever putting his hands on her.
"I don't know what the f--k they talking about, beat up females like what? No, I don't do that," said Rich.  "I've never put my hands on a female in my life, that's on my momma and my kid."
Following the videos, Elle wrote that Rich was calling her phone and her mother's phone crying all morning.  She noted that the bruises weren't recent, but they were one of the reasons she left him.
In tweets that were later deleted, Rich again denied the allegation that he hit Elle.  She posted the tweets on her Instagram account and reminded him that she called his mother after it happened.  She also says he hit her in front of his "celebrity friends" when they lived in Los Angeles.
Rich tweeted that some people will do anything for attention.

Source: instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment