Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bobby Shmurda Attempts To Withdraw Plea Deal & Fire His Lawyer. Still Receives 7-Year Prison Sentence



RadioOnFire.com - Last month Bobby Shmurda agreed to a deal with Manhattan prosecutors that allowed him to plead guilty for his role in a gang conspiracy case.
In exchange, he accepted a prison term of 7 years, followed by 5 years of probation.
During the sentencing hearing Wednesday, October 19, things got awkward when Shmurda, born Ackquille Pollarddecided he no longer wanted the plea deal.
“I was forced to take this sentence. I don't want to take this sentence,” Shmurda toldManhattan Supreme Court Justice Abraham Clott, according to the New York Daily News. “I want to drop my plea.”
The 22-year old "Hot N*gga" rapper then turned towards his attorney, Alex Spiro.
“I want to drop my plea and fire you," he said. "Why are you telling me to waive my rights? I am not waiving my rights.”

No comments:

Post a Comment