Saturday, October 29, 2016

Lupe Fiasco Wonders Why Kid Cudi Wants to Fight Drake But Not Him


RadioOnFire.com - Previously, Kid Cudi broke his silence in reference to Drake's lines about him on the track "Two Birds One Stone." Via Twitter, Cudi said directly to Drake "say it to face, p*ssy. You think it's a game. I wanna see you say it to my face. I'll be out soon. Promise." Now, Lupe Fiasco (who has an issue with Kid Cudi) has voiced his opinion on the rift between Cudi and Drake. Via Twitter, Lupe had some choice words for Cudi while responding to fan tweets. When asked why Cudi wants to fight Drake and not you, Lupe said "Cuz security gonna break it up & it's not gonna happen. Security wasn't gonna stop ours hahaha." From there, Lupe called Cudi a disrespectful clown and also said "Man f*ck that n*gga...what part of "rehab" is calling people pussies and asking for fades?! Rehab is checking your own problems not this sh*t."

One fan asked Lupe if he ever went to rehab, to which he responded: "No but when sh*t got real and suicidal for me, I accepted the compassionate solace and therapy of my true friends & I cherish them to this day." Is this a case of kicking another person while they are down? Comment below.
Source: twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment