Friday, February 26, 2016

Raven Symone Vows To Leave The U.S. If A Republican Becomes The Next President


RadioOnFire.com - We're not sure a lot of people will shed a tear over this, but outspoken and often controversial talk show show host Raven Symone might be packing her bags and leaving the U.S. soon.
During Thursday's episode of ABC's "The View," Raven announced that she will move to Canada if a Republican wins the 2016 presidential election.
“My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family,” she said. "I already have my ticket. I literally bought my ticket."

Joy Behar reminded her co-host that she isn't a Canadian citizen.
"It's OK, I'll make it ... I'll figure that out," Raven responded.
Do your thing Raven, we'll holla if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment