Thursday, February 25, 2016

Plies On Beef With Young Thug: "I Don't F*ck With Lower Tier Artists. He Sold What, 10-14K Records The 1st Week?"


RadioOnFire.com - Young Thug sent shots at Plies several months ago after the Florida rapper posted a video of Thugger's daughter cursing and talking about how tired she was.

The caption of the video was, "I'm Muthaf*ckin Tied" (Not Tired) #Plies #AintNoMixtapeBih
Bih is short for b!tch.
Thugger responded with a video threatening Plies.
“Man listen, I want everybody in the world to at this f*ck n!gga Plies and tell this p*ssy a$$ n!gga if he don’t take this motherf*ckin’ video down of my daughter off his motherf*ckin’ page, calling her out her name, it’s gonna be problems,” he said.

During a January interview with Sway in the Morning, Thugger kept the beef going when said he "might slap the sh!t" out of Plies when he sees him.

In a new interview with Complex, Plies was asked what he thought of Young Thug's threats.
"I don't think nothing about that," Plies said. "First of all I don't play with a certain tier of artists. He trying to get popping and sh!t. I don't f*ck with lower tier artists. I just don't. That ain't what I do. He sold what ... 10-14 thousand records the first week?"
Listen to more of what Plies had to say below.

No comments:

Post a Comment