Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wild N' Out's Spanky Hayes Says Tyrese Performed A Homosexual Act To Get 'Baby Boy' Role. Actor Responds "You Know You Done F*cked Up Right?".





Comedian Carlos "Spanky" Hayes of Nick Cannon's Wild N' Out fame gave an interview recently where he alleged that Tyrese Gibson performed oral sex on a male casting director to land the leading role in the film Baby Boy.







"I'm not gonna say the movie but I will say this. I had an audition. It was 30 stars there. It was so many stars there I thought to myself 'I don't f*cking belong here.' So, rewind, forward. Three weeks later, it's me and another person. We're the best two people that's there. He gets up he reads. I'm thinking, 'F*ck, I'm not gon' get this.' Then I get up, I'm reading and shock myself," Spanky said. "We both sit down. "The casting director says], 'I f*cking love both of you guys. Both of you guys are talented, but which one of you guys are going to suck my c*ck?' Listen, I bust out laughing because no motherf*cker ever talked to me like that before. I'm like what? And what f*cked me up was the other dude, who I ain't gone say they name, he wasn't laughing. And to keep it real, he got the lead role - Baby Boy."
Spanky also claims that Jamie Foxx made a homosexual pass at him and that Morris Chestnut plays naked basketball games with men.

Tyrese responded by releasing a video on Tuesday, October 21, in which he basically calls Spanky a nobody who will never work in Hollywood again.
"You know there's some dumb a$$ people in this world, that be doing some dumb sh*t," Tyrese begins. "What man wakes up and says, 'You know what, today I wanna end my career. Today I wanna figure out a way to stop my kids from eating. Today I wanna commit career suicide.' You know you done f*cked up right? First of all the role for Baby Boy was written, produced and directed by John Singleton. It was written for 2Pac. When 2Pac was killed he only had one person in mind to play Baby Boy. It wasn't them, it wasn't you. N*gga it was me. At what point did it narrow down to you vs. me? You just said some dumb a** s***. Your're a comedian, but you ain't funny. I wanna just tell you something homie. It's over. You didn't have a career at first, but it definitely just ended. You'll never perform at The Chocolate Factory. You're never going to perform at The Improv. You're never gonna do any of the things that any struggling comedian needs to do in order to get their career off the ground."






No comments:

Post a Comment