Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Actress Renee Zellweger Is Unrecognizable After What Appears To Be Drastic Plastic Surgery "I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different"


45-year old actress Renee Zellweger is well known all over the world after starring in the hit movies Jerry Maguire, Me, Myself & Irene and Bridget Jones' Diary.

Over the last several years she's been absent from the Hollywood scene. On Monday, October 20, she stepped out in public for the first time in a while at the Elle magazine 21st annual Women in Hollywood event. 

She looked completely unrecognizable. Gone was her signature squint. Some even questioned whether it was really her. In an interview with PEOPLE she says she doesn't know what all the fuss is about.
"I'm glad folks think I look different! I'm living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows." 
What's your take on Renee's new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment