Monday, October 27, 2014

Chief Keef Affiliate Yae Yae Jordan Charged With Murder


Chief Keef's Glo Gang artists Yae Yae was recently charged with a Detroit homicide.
According to KollegeKiddYae Yae Jordan, recently turned himself into authorities and was charged with a September murder that occurred at a Motor City nightclub. The shooting incident, which left one person dead and a few others injured, occurred at club DejaVu.

Yae Yae, 18, born Cordell Jones, has reportedly been on the run since the shooting and was found and arrested on Monday at a house he was hiding out at in Detroit.

He posted at video right before the arrest proclaiming his innocence (below). "ATF outside, n-gga, they got me," he says on camera. "I’m innocent, n-gga. I ain’t do sh-t. I’ma take it like a man. Here I come. Hold me down, n****, for real. Yae Yae I love yall.”

No comments:

Post a Comment