Monday, May 26, 2014

T.I. Responds To Rumor That He Suffered 2 Black Eyes In Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight "Never In Da History Of N*gga-dom" [Video]


Following the brawl between Grand Hustle and The Money Team in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 25, Jay Bling of TMT released a statement saying T.I. had suffered 2 black eyes during the melee.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. threw gasoline on the rumor during an interview with Necole Bitchie.
"As far as him swinging on me, I ain’t having that," Floyd said. "You see me. I’m out all night. He didn’t make an appearance so let’s see how his face look,"

Tip set things straight by releasing an Instagram video of his own showing his face with no injuries. He did have an injured hand, but that appeared to be the extent of it.
The video was captioned: "Two black what?????? C'mon now. Never in da history of N*gga-dom. But nice try tho. Lol."

Watch TI Response Video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment