Thursday, May 8, 2014

Suge Knight Says Jimmy Iovine Sent Him To Prison. Disses Rick Ross: "He Need To Shave His Beard & Go Back To Being A Cop. 50 Cent Is More Aggressive Than That B*tch A$$ Motherf*cker" [Video]


Suge Knight has had issues with Rick Ross dating back to the 2011 release of Meek Mill's song "Tupac's Back."
The former Death Row Records CEO hasn't forgotten. He posted up outside of 1 Oak in West Hollywood recently and went in on Rozay.


"I got a show called It Ain't Smart Being Stupid. I'ma invite mother*cking Rick Ross on there. That ain't his real name, whatever," Suge said. "If he can get me I'ma shave my motherf*cking beard. But when I beat his mother*cking a$$, kick him square in his mother*cking a$$ and play with his t*tties. He need to shave his beard and go back to the police he is. I think 50 Cent is more aggressive than that mother*cking b*tch a$$ mother*cker."


Suge wasn't done there. He also spoke on Oprah Winfrey, Eazy E, 2Pac, Kendrick Lamar's bad record deal and disses Russell Simmons, Puff Daddy and says Jimmy Iovine sent him to prison.

Watch Video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment