Friday, May 23, 2014

Houston Man Sues Stripper For $2000. She Says "No Refunds In A Strip Club. No Layaway Plans Either" [Video]


A Houston man is learning the hard way the being a trick in love will only leave you with empty pockets.
32-year old Robert Wallace met a dancer named Nomi at Treasures Gentleman's Club. She says they developed a friendship, but to Robert it was much more.


"We had a dating relationship," Robert told Fox 26. "And on May 3rd we had broken up. I know how stubborn she can be. After a week of waiting for her to return my things I decided to file a suit to get my stuff back."
Robert wants $2000 he claims he loaned Nomi along with a laptop and DVD's.


Nomi says she's been stalked by customers before, but never had one sue her.
"I don't believe in loans because I don't want to have to pay anybody back," she says. "I've given him gifts too. How do I get my booty and b**** back? No refunds in a strip club. We ain't got no layaway plays either."

Watch News Report HERE
Hear Diamond K's Report HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment