Friday, February 10, 2017

Drake Denies That He Disrespected a Fan's Hijab: I Love My Fans of All Races


RadioOnFire.com - A video circulating this week about Drake disrespecting a fan's hijab, calling it a "hot a** scarf," which he addressed on Instagram on Friday (February 10). The Toronto rapper denied the claims and made it clear that he "would never make a disrespectful comment like that in my life."
He then told his side of the story, "At my show in the 02 in London I was talking to 4 women one of whom was wearing a jacket and a winter scarf, I made a comment about taking off the scarf because I enjoy friendly banter with the fans."
Drake ended the story by telling his followers, "I am proud that my closest friends and fans come from all different religions and races, perhaps whoever made up this story should spend more time learning about other cultures and less time trying to divide us."


Check out the entire post up top.
Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment