Monday, March 7, 2016

Katt Williams On Philadelphia Club Fight "I Ain't Gon' Say Satan Ain't Land A Few L's On A N!gga, But Every N!gga I Hit Lost A Piece Of Jewelry"


RadioOnFire.com - Katt Williams just released a video detailing his version of events from the fight he was involved in at a Beanie Sigel concert in Philadelphia on Sunday, March 6.
He admits that he took a couple of L's, but insists he dished out a few himself and wasn't robbed as some reports have suggested.
"Ain't no n!gga popped me in my motherf*cking mouth 'cause I'm talking just as reckless as I was at the show." he says in the video. "Now let's get to the important part. If you did rob that n!gga, I'm gonna suggest to you that you missed maybe a $75K-$85K rollie. If you did rob me ... I will let you know that n!gga walked in the club with 2 chains and walked out that b!tch with 2 chains. I ain't gon' say all I took was W's in that club tonight. I ain't gon' say satan ain't land a few L's on a n!gga. [But] every n!gga I hit lost a piece of jewelry"

No comments:

Post a Comment