Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What Had Happened Was… Porsha Williams Explains Speeding On A Suspended License Arrest




RadioOnFire.com - Porsha Williams found herself in trouble with the law yet again today. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star was arrested and detained briefly in Atlanta, Ga. today for speeding with a suspended license. She gave an exclusive statement to Dish Nation, where she landed a hosting gig this year:


“I was headed to visit my grandfather who is very ill with cancer in the hospital, and I was pulled over. I was wrong for speeding absolutely and apologize for putting anyone at risk. I tried to explain the situation to the officer and show him that all my paperwork was in order, but he refused. Handcuffs are not comfortable or a good look for anyone. I was released, I have my license, my car, and my freedom.”

Williams retweeted the news of her arrest herself, a move to get ahead of any controversy. The star was arrested earlier this year, when her RHOA co-star Kenya Moore pressed charges when the two got into a physical altercation during the reunion show.

No comments:

Post a Comment