Sunday, December 7, 2014

Chris Brown Accuses Karrueche Tran Of Cheating With Drake As Ex-Couple Airs Their Dirty Laundry


RadioOnFire.com - Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran have broken up for what might be the last time. The crazy part is Drake's name is being tossed around like it was with Breezy's other ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
On Friday, December 5, Chris announced that he was single during the Power 106 2014 Cali Christmas concert.


Brown didn't initially appear to be worried. He posted an IG photo posing with Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner from backstage at Cali Christmas.


Tran continued air things out on social media.

“Once you find strength within yourself, it’s hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That’s not love. And if that’s what you define as love then I don’t want it. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I’m keeping that promise. If you can’t love me the right way, then don’t love me at all. Don’t be mad at me because I prefer to be happy. Keep love in your life folks. Not just love between people but love within your HEART, flowing in all aspects of your life. I promise life is so much better”


Brown's anger finally bubbled to the surface when he wrote that Tran only visited him in jail once over a four month span, had participated in threesomes and cheated on him with Drake.


Damn, this is a tangled web.

Source: Rap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment