Tuesday, December 23, 2014

#RadioOnFire MUSIC NEWS: I Love The 90s: Fabolous Edition




RadioOnFire.com - Fabolous’ new album The Young OG Project drops on Christmas Day. In previous interviews about the project, Loso explained that it is “very ’90s-inspired and ’90s themed.”

“It was a golden era in hip-hop to me,” the rapper told MTV upon announcing it. “It was where I fell in love with hip-hop and really admired everything that was going on within the culture. I was introduced to hip-hop in the ’80s but the ’90s is when it flourished and you saw different people, different styles and different regions emerge – it was a very diverse and versatile time and that’s another reason why it sticks to me.”





Keeping with the theme, Loso has since thrown a 90s birthday bash, and released analbum trailer reenacting the classic 1990 film, The King of New York.

Because of this, MTV decided to bring back their sister station VH1’s now-defunct I Love The 90s series for a special Fabolous edition, where he reminisces over our favorite fashions, movies, television shows and video games. Check it out below.


No comments:

Post a Comment