Sunday, August 17, 2014

Why Are Black Woman So Mad? (Audio/Video)



On a recent edition of the Diamond K Show, I was joined by Tigger, who I have known since my days at edmondson High School in Baltimore. During the show, we touched on various topics including "Why Black Woman Are So Angry."




I understand that is a blanket statement and by no means does it apply to everyone. I love black woman and will continue to love them, but you have to admit that you ladies give us a hard time, I want to know why? In this ongoing series I will talk to several people about this. I would love to hear your opinion in my attempt to better understand the way black woman think. Hit me up on Twitter


Diamond K + Tiger - "Why Are Black Woman So Mad?
Audio Links
iTunes  |  Soundcloud  |  Libsyn  |  Stitcher

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment