Friday, April 22, 2016

Charlamagne Tha God On Birdman Getting At Him On Air: "That Was Some Sucker Stuff. Confrontations Ain't Never Scared Me. Don't Come In Here With 7 Dudes Trying To Intimidate People" (Audio)


RadioOnFire.com - Charlamagne Tha God didn't appreciate Birdman going in on The Breakfast Club crew during what was supposed to be an interview on Friday, April 22.
As we previously reportedBaby demanded that DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne give him the respect he feels he deserves when his name is brought up, before walking out after just a few minutes.

Shortly afterwards, Charlamagne, gave his opinion on what had transpired during a segment on Power 105.1.

"That was some sucker stuff," CTG said. "I have no problem with the confrontation. Confrontations ain't never scared me in no way, shape or form. Anything I said about you on the radio. I'ma say it to your face. But I always say you can never tell somebody how to react, so I can't say the way he reacted was wrong. I just don't respect it. 'Cause if you got a issue, lets talk about the issue. Don't come in here with seven dudes trying to intimidate people. 'Cause you ain't pull up on [Rick] Ross like that. You ain't pull up on Trick [Daddy] like that. Don't pull up on the radio guys acting tough."
Check out Charlamagne's full response below.

No comments:

Post a Comment