Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bryson Tiller's 'T R A P S O U L' Album Is Now Platinum


RadioOnFire.com - Bryson Tiller's debut album "T R A P S O U L" is certified platinum. The album was certified Gold last week, earning over 500,000 equivalent sales (through physical sales, digital downloads and streaming) since its release last October. The Louisville, Kentucky singer-rapper took to Instagram today, to reveal that the album has actually sold twice that and is, in fact, Platinum.

“They actually told me it went Gold a month or so ago but wanted me to wait until my Radio City Show to tell people,” he wrote on Instagram. “Well…. Right after THAT show they surprised me and told me that T R A P S O U L is officially a Platinum Album. words cannot explain how i feel. thank you if you bought this, you changed my life.”

Congrats to the talented artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment