Friday, January 22, 2016

Iggy Azalea Irked At Her Label Virgin EMI. Blasts It's President "Ted Cockle Doesn't Wanna See Me Shine. I'm Trying To Switch To Def Jam"


Iggy Azalea's new single titled "Azillion" didn't take off, at least not to her label's satisfaction, so Virgin EMI told her there won't be a music video shot for it.
That angered the "Fancy" rapper enough that she aired her feelings out via Twitter and accused the label's President, Ted Cockle, of trying to hold her career back.
"Bad news update:my record label Virgin/EMI seems to feel the response to my viral record "zillon" wasnt good enough & im not allowed a video," she wrote on the social networking site. "I felt like it was dope so, whatever. ted cockle doesnt wanna see me shine. what can i say. They expect me to find a pop star to wack onto a radio friendly song with me rapping the verses. That’s what THEY want. It’s Cockle’s fault.”

No comments:

Post a Comment