Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lil Wayne Reacts To Police Raiding His Home




Last night, Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach home was raided by local police, and millions of dollars worth of artwork and plaques were taken to satisfy a $2 million judgement against him he’d yet to pay. The judgement came down in September, stemming from a lawsuit from The Signature Group, who claimed Wayne did not finish paying his 3-year contract with them for leasing their private jets.

Wayne was in Los Angeles at the time, and later took to Twitter with a few somber words on the matter.

“It’s days like 2day dat make me ? everything,even myself But I guess dis is da thx I get. Sum times it’s tough 2b tough & even tougher 2b me. I ain’t shit but my mother, my kids & their mothers r EVERYTHING & dat I know, so on the days ? everything, I use dat as the answer 2 it all.”

If you need a translation: Situations like this make me question everything, even myself – despite the fact that I have a successful career. But I guess this is what happens when you have a career in the public eye. It’s not always easy to have thick skin, and it’s even harder to be Lil Wayne. I know I’m not the greatest guy, but I do know that my mother, my children and their mothers (Toya Wright, Sarah ViVan, Nivea and Lauren London) are everything. This is a fact. So on the days I’m really questioning life and what I’m doing, I just reflect on the fact that I have an amazing family, and that is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment