Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lil Kim Confirms Pregnancy says "I'm A Mom But I Can Turn It Up A Little"

Hip Hops beloved Queen Bee, the multi-platinum recording artist Lil Kim made a big announcement Wednesday night (February 12) at The Blonds Fashion Week-party in New York City.

"I'm a mom, but I can turn up a little!" she told the crowd before performing "Lighters Up."



As always, social media has been quick to give their thoughts ranging from happiness to disinterest. I for one am very have for the "Hardcore" rapper. This will be Lil Kim's aka (Kimberly Jones) first child. At this point, the 39 year old icon has not made the name of the father public. She told Us Weekly that she plans to stay very busy during her pregnancy.

Since bursting on the scene as a member of The Notorious BIG's Junior Mafia group in 1994, 'the mommy to be' has sold over 5 million records in the US alone. Kim popularized colorful wigs and was the trailblazer of a raunchy rap style loved by many. The rapper has also feuded with several rappers including Foxy Brown, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, to name a few.Congratulations Lil Kim, a baby is a blessing.

"I'm still going to work. I'm still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast!"



No comments:

Post a Comment