Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bobby Brown Says He Holds Nick Gordon Responsible For Whitney Houston And Bobbi Kristina’s Death



RadioOnFire.com
Bobby Brown has suffered two tragic losses in his life ... the deaths of his ex-wifeWhitney Houston in 2012 and their only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, in 2015.
In a new interview with ABC "20/20" host Robin Roberts the singer points the finger at Whitney's informally adopted son, Nick Gordan, who became Bobbi's boyfriend after her mom's passing, as having something to do with both deaths.


"It's not a mystery to me. I know exactly what happened to my daughter. The same thing that happened to my daughter is what happened to Whitney. There's only one person that was around both occasions," Bobby said.
"You won't say his name ... Nick Gordon is who you're referring to," Roberts probed.
"I won't say his name," Bobby replied.

Bobby goes on to discuss the first time he saw Whitney use cocaine, initially refusing to do drugs with her, then eventually beginning to share her habit.
He says they used drugs while Bobbi Kristina was in the home, but she never witnessed it.
"I always made it a point to not let her see me or my wife in that type of situation," he told Roberts. "It's hard when you're doing it every day."
Watch more of the interview below.


No comments:

Post a Comment