Friday, April 3, 2015

Tiger Woods Announces He Will Play In The 2015 Masters


RadioOnFire.com - Tiger Woods hasn't played in a tournament since February, but the 14-time major champion announced today that he will play in the 2015 Masters.


"I'm playing in the Masters. It's obviously very important to me, and I want to be there.

"I've worked a lot on my game and I'm looking forward to competing. I'm excited to get to Augusta and I appreciate everyone's support."

After withdrawing from the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines due to a back injury, the 39-year-old star made the decision to temporarily step away from competition. In a statement on his website, Woods cited a need to round his game back into form.

"Right now, I need a lot of work on my game, and to still spend time with the people that are important to me," Tiger wrote. "My play, and scores, are not acceptable for tournament golf. Like I've said, I enter a tournament to compete at the highest level, and when I think I'm ready, I'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment