Friday, January 31, 2014

Lil Boosie To Be Released From Prison On Feb. 13 After Over 4 Years In Jail!

After a little over 4 years in prison popular gansta rapper Lil Boosie is finally coming home. Boosie, real name Torrence Hatch, has been locked up since 2009 after a probation violation. The Judge in the case -- Chip Harris doubled Boosie's original 2 year sentence after the rapper's ankle monitor revealed several violations including drug use and others.

Boosie has been working hard while incarcerated. H reportedly earned his GED while in prison. I hope he can keep his nose clean and get back to the business of making music. He found the record label Bad Azz Entertainment in 2008.

Boosie recently said "I have about 500 songs at the moment. I feel that I'm making the best music I've ever made. The more I go through in life the better my music gets and it's been crazy the last three years. I keep my music heartfelt and stick to making real music. I wouldn't even say it's Hip Hop music. My music is 'reality rap.' Hip Hop music can make you dance and bob your head, but it can't make you cry or touch your heart like reality rap"

His last album was 2010' " Incarcerated" compilation.

I am sure being home in time for Valentines Day will be enjoyable for him.




Check out Lil Boosie Last Dayz Documentary below


No comments:

Post a Comment